The story behind this website
Well, I started off doing a project with my friend, which unfortunately did not take off. We had a functional and a very capable prototype, which was developed using the same The back-end mentioned below.
So, I decided to make use of my expertise gained during the development of the said prototype and develop something simple. The first step was to prepare a boilerplate, to make everything I mentioned earlier work properly.
And what comes next is obvious, make use of this boilerplate to build something. The dawn of
- Developed using Python 2.7 (upgraded to Python 3.0).
- Making use of this awesome web framework called Flask.
- Hosted using CherryPy(webserver), on DigitalOcean.
- A NoSQL database called MongoDB.
And front-end, the usuals; HTML,
- Tool Tip Text, a JQuery plugin to display tool tip text.
- Isotope, filter & sort magical layouts.
And I'll leave my ultra awesome and exciting CV/Resumé here(in case you are a potential recruiter).